A graduate from this program is conceived as a professional with a background in Computer Science that allows him/her to:
- Analyze databases and organize personal libraries in a way that a state-of-the-art can be determined.
- Research, develop and innovate on the area of software engineering with a high degree of cognitive independence.
- Lead project management processes with an appropriate use of the integrated management of projects.
- Design development strategies for institutions engaged in project management.
- Develop, implement, monitor and assess research, innovation and production projects on the field of informatics.