Our institution is a member of important international associations of recognized prestige in the academic field and in the field of Information Technologies and Communications:
- Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Cuba
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP)
- Latin American Conference on Computer Studies (CLEI)
- Ibero-American Association of Higher Distance Education (AISAD)
- University Association Iberoamericana de Postgrado (AUIP)
Likewise, we maintain cooperative relations with universities, companies and institutions from several countries, with which the training of the staff, participation in events and the mutual development of research projects have been strengthened.
We are inserted in 6 inter-university international networks, while we have increased the presence of our academics and researchers in scholarship programs granted by the governments of India, Russia, Malaysia, Japan and China.
The ties of cooperation and collaboration developed around the world have allowed us to qualitatively and quantitatively increase the academic and scientific level of professors , specialists and technicians in all areas of the University.