The thesis presented by the candidate to obtain the scientific degree of PhD in the specialty of Computer Science, must demonstrate a deep, theoretical and practical expertise in the field of knowledge that addresses and contribute to its development, contain the solution and theoretical generalization of a problem of a scientific nature that constitutes a contribution to the branch of knowledge.
The training plan of the applicants must be related to the following lines:
- Artificial intelligence and knowledge management
- Engineering and software management and software quality
- Technologies for training
- Advanced Algorithms and Programming
- Security and networks
- Digital Signs, Geoinformatics and Computer Graphics
- Medical Informatics
- Partial dedication: from 3 to 4 years, maximum.
- Dedication full time: from 2 to 3 years maximum.