A graduate from this program is conceived as a professional with a Computer Science background that allows him to:
- Interpret current problems faced by modern science and the mathematical foundations related to the assurance and qualitymanagement
- Possess the basic knowledge necessary for interdisciplinary work and its integration into research teams in projects on Software Quality issues.
- Evaluate, select, assimilate, elaborate, exploit and maintain tools to automate the processes related to Quality Management.
- Execute teaching activities in both undergraduate and post graduate computer courses, whose contents are related to the program.
Basic academic training courses:
- Fundamentals of Engineering and Software Quality
- Methodologies for software development
- Testing during the Software life cycle
- Project management
- Measurement and analysis
- Assurance of the product quality and the process
- Risk Management
- Quality Audits
Specialized academic training courses:
- Requirements Administration
- Software development architectures
- Configuration management
- Verification and Validation
- Software process improvement
- Statistics for the quantitative management of projects
- Knowledge Management applied to Software Engineering