A graduate from this program is conceived as a professional with a background in Computer Science that allows him/her to:
- Interpret the current problems faced by modern science and the mathematical foundations related to computer science
- Possess the basic knowledge necessary for interdisciplinary work and its integration into research teams in computer projects.
- Evaluate, select, assimilate, develop, exploit and maintain tools to automate the processes related to the application of computer technology in education, research, learning and creativity.
- Execute academic activities in both undergraduate and postgraduatecomputer courseswhose contents are related to the program.
- Work on projects that take place in a totally interconnected world.
- Join international collaboration projectswith achievements
- Direct and / or participate in scientific research projects on computer science.
Basic academic training courses:
- Evolution of the web
- Software ecosystems
- Computer applications for mobile devices
- Gesture-Based Computing
- Computer Network Management
- Knowledge Management for Software Engineering
Specializedacademic training courses:
- Educational Technology E-learning, M-learning and U-learning
- The Internet of things
- Computer security for mobile devices
- Advanced topics on Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality